Booster Juice: Business in a Blender

Welcome to my blog page on Booster Juice: Business in a Blender. I hope that after reading my blog, you will be convinced to try it at least out of curiosity, if not, make it a regular choice in your daily lifestyle. Why? Because it is natural, healthy, and appetising and it appeals to every age group. So, enjoy the wealth of knowledge available on my blog and feel free to leave me any comments. Thank you.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

My Booster Juice Experience


As I promised in my last blog post, it was quite gratifying to get some valuable insights and hands on experience of this "business in a blender". My first booster juice was an energy booster which was a blend of Korean ginseng and bee pollen. I have to admit it taste great. I love the natural flavour not to mention the health benefits. Also, a cold booster juice on a hot summer afternoon was quite gratifying to the taste buds. The layout of the business is fabulous with lots of educational pamphlets and brochures.

However, it was a sad scenario when I visited the business; there weren’t a lot of people buying or at least willing to try it. Why do you think there is hardly any line-up at Booster Juice franchises? Have you ever visited a Booster Juice location before and what was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment